4th Floor, Silverstream House, 45 Fitzroy Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T 6EB, UK

Student Visas

F-1 Visa

F-1 student US visas are available to anyone seeking to enter the United States for the purpose of engaging in
a full-time academic program. This status extends to persons enrolled at the elementary school level
through the postgraduate and doctorate levels of university education.

M-1 Visa

The M-1 student visa is issued to students who intend to engage in studies that are not principally academic
in nature. Students must be accepted by established and recognised non-academic institutions in
compliance with applicable procedures.